- Scaling up Dietary Data for Decision-Making in Low-Income Countries: New Technoligical Frontiers. Winnie Bell, Brooke A. Colaiezzi, Cathleen Prata, Jennifer C. Coates; Advances in Nutrition; November 2017, 8; doi: 10.3945/an.116.014308.
- Filling a dietary data gap? Validation of the adult male equivalent method of estimating individual nutrient intakes from household-level data in Ethiopia and Bangladesh. Jennifer C. Coates, Beatrice L. Rogers, Alexander Blau, Jacqueline Lauer, Alemzewed Roba. October 2017, 72. doi:10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.010
- How Can We Better Capture Food Away from Home? Lessons from India’s Linking Person-Level Meal and Household-Level Food Data. John L. Fiedler, Suryakant Yadav. October 2017, 72; doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.015.
- Overcoming Dietary Assessment Challenges in Low-Income Countries: Technological Solutions Proposed by the International Dietary Data Expansion (INDDEX) Project. Jennifer C. Coates, Brooke A. Colaiezzi, Winnie Bell, U. Ruth Charrondiere, and Catherine Leclercq; Nutrients March 2017, 9(3), 289; doi: 10.3390/nu9030289
- Diet Quality: A missing Link Jennifer Coates, PhD and Anna Herforth, PhD. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grand Challenges Meeting October 6, 2014