- Getting the food list 'right': an approach for the development of nutrition-relevant food lists for household consumption and expenditure surveys. Winnie Bell, Jennifer Coates, Beatric Rogres, Odilia Bermudez. Public Health Nutrition, 22,2, November 2018. doi: 10.1017/S1368980018002847
- Formative Evaluation of Pictorial Methods for Portion Size Estimation in Malawi. Courtney Schnefke, Chrissie Thakwalakwa Kantukule, Mary Muth, John Phuka, Jennifer Coates, Beatrice Rogers, Brooke Colaiezzi, and Valerie Flax. Nutritional Epidemiology, 2,11, November 2018. doi: 10.1093/cdn/nzy045
- Scaling up Dietary Data for Decision-Making in Low-Income Countries: New Technoligical Frontiers. Winnie Bell, Brooke Colaiezzi, Cathleen Prata, Jennifer Coates; Advances in Nutrition, 8, November 2017. doi: 10.3945/an.116.014308.
- Measurement Errors in Dietary Assessment Challenges Using Self-Resported 24-Hour Recalls in Low-Income Countries and Strategies for Their Prevention. Rosalind Gibson, U. Ruth Charrondiere, Winnie Bell. Advances in Nutrition. 8,6, November 2017. doi: 10.3945/an.117.016980
- Filling a dietary data gap? Validation of the adult male equivalent method of estimating individual nutrient intakes from household-level data in Ethiopia and Bangladesh. Jennifer Coates, Beatrice Rogers, Alexander Blau, Jacqueline Lauer, Alemzewed Roba. Food Policy, 72, October 2017. doi:10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.010
- How Can We Better Capture Food Away from Home? Lessons from India’s Linking Person-Level Meal and Household-Level Food Data. John Fiedler, Suryakant Yadav. Food Policy, 72, October 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.015.
- Overcoming Dietary Assessment Challenges in Low-Income Countries: Technological Solutions Proposed by the International Dietary Data Expansion (INDDEX) Project. Jennifer Coates, Brooke Colaiezzi, Winnie Bell, U. Ruth Charrondiere, and Catherine Leclercq. Nutrients, 9,3, March 2017. doi: 10.3390/nu9030289
- Food counts. Measuring food consumption and expenditures in household consumption and expenditure surveys (HCES). Alberto Zezza, Calogero Carletto, John L. Fiedler, Pietro Gennari, Dean Jolliffe. Food Policy, 72, October 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.007.
- Investigating the significance of the data collection period of household consumption and expenditures surveys for food and nutrition policymaking: Analysis of the 2010 Bangladesh household income and expenditure survey. Reina Engle-Stone, Celeste Sununtnasuk, John L. Fiedler. Food Policy, 72, October 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.014.Author links open overlay panel