- Scaling up Dietary Data for Decision-Making in Low-Income Countries: New Technoligical Frontiers. Winnie Bell, Brooke A. Colaiezzi, Cathleen Prata , Jennifer C. Coates; Advances in Nutrition; November 2017, 8; doi: 10.3945/an.116.014308.
- Filling a dietary data gap? Validation of the adult male equivalent method of estimating individual nutrient intakes from household-level data in Ethiopia and Bangladesh. Jennifer C. Coates, Beatrice L. Rogers, Alexander Blau, Jacqueline Lauer, Alemzewed Roba. October 2017, 72. doi:10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.010
- How Can We Better Capture Food Away from Home? Lessons from India’s Linking Person-Level Meal and Household-Level Food Data. John L. Fiedler, Suryakant Yadav. October 2017, 72; doi: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2017.08.015.
- Overcoming Dietary Assessment Challenges in Low-Income Countries: Technological Solutions Proposed by the International Dietary Data Expansion (INDDEX) Project. Jennifer C. Coates, Brooke A. Colaiezzi, Winnie Bell, U. Ruth Charrondiere, and Catherine Leclercq; Nutrients March 2017, 9(3), 289; doi: 10.3390/nu9030289
- Diet Quality: A missing Link Jennifer Coates, PhD and Anna Herforth, PhD. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grand Challenges Meeting October 6, 2014
- Technical Specifications for INDDEX24: New Dietary Assessment Technology for Scaling up Individual-level Dietary Data in Low-Income Countries Jennifer Coates, Brooke Colaiezzi, ad Winnie F.L. Bell. Experimental Biology, 2017 (PDF - Poster Presentation)
- Getting the Food List “Right”: Leveraging Household Consumption and Expenditure Surveys for Food Security and Nutrition Jennifer Coates, Winnie F.L. Bell, Odilia Bermudez, and Beatrice L. Rogers Experimental Biology, 2017 (PDF - Poster Presentation)
- Scaling Up Dietary Data for Decision-Making in Africa and Asia: New Technological Frontiers Jennifer Coates, Winnie F.L. Bell, Brooke Colaiezzi, and Cathleen Prata. Experimental Biology, 2016 (PDF - Poster Presentation)
- Accuracy of Self-Reported Dietary Intake in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Review of the Literature Winnie F.L. Bell, Edward Saltzman, and Jennifer Coates. Experimental Biology, 2016